Clinician Stress and Coping Research Project 2019-2020
Principal Investigator, New York, NY
- Design and implement research project on issues relating to clinician death anxiety, stress, coping, and professional quality of life, including IRB submission
- Developed multi-scale, multi-site survey for 3500 hospice and palliative care clinicians in partnership with Seasons Hospice, a large national agency in 14 states
FDNY & Columbia University – Family Guidance Program 2006-2007
Research Program Assistant, New York, NY
- Worked on exploratory trauma research project.
- Counseled and advocated for 9/11 FDNY widows as part of trauma outreach program.
- Designed web-based database system for entering and archiving patient records.